Monday, September 22, 2008

Thankful for Great Family

I just want to thank all of my family for being so awesome and loving. Its really good to have a mom and dad that care so much about you and don't get in the middle of your business no matter how bad they may want to. They have always allowed me to be a man and take care of all my own problems without interjection. Its great to be able to talk to my father and seek his advice on anything i may need.

I have five wonderful sisters that i wouldn't trade for anything. I know it gets a little crazy in our family but i can't imagine life without my sisters and their families. I love my sisters and only wish for their happiness, i thank all of my brothers in law who have stuck by my sisters and taken care of them( Johnson, Chris, Brandon, Dan).

My twin brother brandon is absolutely awesome and he has a family to be envious of. He has a great wife and they have raised awesome kids. He is truly my best friend and i'd do anything for him.

My in laws are great. Everyone seems to have problems with their in laws, and you hear all the jokes about in laws especially mother in laws but mine have been great. Gwen and Kevin have welcomed me into their family and has made it easy to be comfortable around them. I have no problems with. Cassidy's brothers are all great and they are very respectful. I know they didn't really all like me at first but they gave me a chance and i think they all enjoy me now.

1 comment:

Hayley Nelson Potter said...

Hey Bryce, its Hayley! I found your blog from Brandon and Ashley's. It is such a fun way to find and keep intouch with people. Your wife is so pretty, I hope everything is going well. Our blog is hayrob.blogspot.com